Jeremy Floyd, J.D.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
“I was best dressed in high school, at Farragut, which is saying something.”
Jeremy has years of experience starting, running, and guiding the strategic direction of businesses. With his bold, creative vision and his passion for building and driving high-performing teams, Jeremy has infused Lirio with the principle, “highest and best use,” which we apply to everything from data, technology, and time to the expertise of our team.
Mac or PC: “Mac, big time. I am a fanboy about it. I am in nervous anticipation about my iPhone…”
Favorite artist: “I like Van Gogh—not because he’s cliché. I love art in a very deep, weird way.”
Favorite thing as a child: “When I was little, I used to tell people I liked bugs, and they would think insects. Then, I told them my dad was in the FBI and I like surveillance equipment. True story.”
Other: Jeremy values honesty, follow-through, genuineness, and authenticity, which is why he invests in long-term, loyal relationships.
Jeremy sees himself as a lifelong student of leadership, business, and technology.
He believes in leading from the purpose of the product.
- J.D., Law
Affiliations & Honors:
- Board Member for Bijou Theatre.
- Board Member for Knoxville Chamber.
- Member of Nucleus Knoxville.
- Allocations Panel Member for United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Former Board Member for Girl Scout Council of the Southern Appalachian.
- Former Loaned Executive for United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Former Co-leader of men’s group for Christian Leadership Concept.
- Former Director of Marketing for Entrepreneurs of Knoxville.
- Former Volunteer Income Tax Assistance.