"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
“I was best dressed in high school, at Farragut, which is saying something.”
As Founder of Lirio, Jeremy combines years of experience starting, running, and guiding the strategic direction of businesses. He has a rare combination of bold, creative vision and a drive toward execution, but also a passion for building and driving high-performing teams. Jeremy is an advocate of the principle, “highest and best,” which is evidenced in the work Lirio is doing, “We’re allowing people to be the very best at connecting with others, and we’re empowering that connection through the technology that is running in the background.”
Mac or PC: “Mac, big time. I am a fanboy about it. I am in nervous anticipation about my iPhone…”
Favorite artist: “I like Van Gogh—not because he’s cliché. I love art in a very deep, weird way.”
Favorite thing as a child: “When I was little, I used to tell people I liked bugs, and they would think insects. Then, I told them my dad was in the FBI and I like surveillance equipment. True story.”
Other: Jeremy’s core values include honesty, follow-through, genuineness, and authenticity, which is why he invests in long-term, loyal relationships.
“I was a philosophy major.”
With an unquenchable curiosity, Jeremy sees himself as a lifelong student of leadership, business, and technology.
He believes in leading from the purpose of the product.
Jeremy is also a licensed attorney in Tennessee.
Affiliations & Honors:
- Board Member for Bijou Theatre.
- Board Member for Knoxville Chamber.
- Member of Nucleus Knoxville.
- Allocations Panel Member for United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Former Board Member for Girl Scout Council of the Southern Appalachian.
- Former Loaned Executive for United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Former Co-leader of men’s group for Christian Leadership Concept.
- Former Director of Marketing for Entrepreneurs of Knoxville.
- Former Volunteer Income Tax Assistance.