Senior Data Analyst
Seeking trailblazers, overachievers, and rock stars to get in on the ground floor of a company changing patient lives and improving healthcare outcomes. Lirio, LLC is hiring a Senior Data Analyst to support to our newly formed platform, Lirio Health, which is changing the face of communications by guiding people toward behaviors beneficial to their health. We optimize individualized communication at scale using our proprietary IDEAL Engagement Framework™, which includes continuous learning, both as a team and with our machine learning technology. Never is this more important and impactful than in how consumers engage in healthcare.
The Senior Data Analyst will be primarily responsible for cleaning, parsing, and exploratory analysis of clinical, operational, and demographic datasets. This position will work with business teams and clients to provide ad hoc analysis and design statistically valid experiments. The position will also work closely with Lirio’s Data Science team to help develop new data products and machine learning features.
In this role you will:
- Explore, clean, and parse healthcare datasets.
- Design and execute statistical tests to measure efficacy of Lirio products.
- Perform exploratory analysis to both inform business decisions and improve development of Lirio’s core ML capabilities.
- Surface insights from analysis through visualization, narratives, and interactive tools.
- Aid in the design and evaluation of surveys.
Education & Experience
As an ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree minimum, with equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Demonstrated analytical and data modeling capabilities
- Proficiency in SQL and R or Python
- Knowledge of basic statistical techniques and principles
- Demonstrated ability to represent scientific findings and results to a scientific community
- Ability to effectively communicate complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
Lirio is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, with support for remote employees for the right fit. We offer competitive benefits, including ample paid time off and health insurance, among others. We have a great culture comprised of people who are committed to delivering results. We are growing and want great people to join our team.