Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Lirio, The Behavior Change Company, is a behavioral engagement solution that uses machine learning, behavioral science, and persona-based messaging to help organizations motivate the people they serve to achieve better outcomes. The award-winning Lirio solution drives results in program participation, customer satisfaction, patient adherence, and beyond, far exceeding industry benchmarks for digital engagement. Lirio’s IDEAL Engagement Framework ™ applies concepts of behavioral economics to segment and communicate with individuals on their terms, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time to impact behavior.
Lirio is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join its Data Science Team. Lirio is a communication and technology company that applies behavioral science and persona segmentation to specific verticals to optimize individualized communication at scale. In other words, we deliver the right message to the right person at the right time to drive better behavior. This is an opportunity to join a hardworking team with the mission of truly impacting lives and businesses for the better.
The Senior Machine Learning Engineer works with Data Scientists and Developers to prototype and productionalize machine learning features.
- Work with the Data Science team to test and prototype ML processes:
- Automated model building and testing
- Application of state-of-the-art AI algorithms including deep reinforcement learning
- Convert prototypes into production-ready code and work with the Development Team to integrate with existing APIs and infrastructure.
An ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree or higher
- Demonstrated capability in data science and deep learning (5+ years of building real products on real data)
- Skills in writing portable, extensible code
- Experience using version control
- Comfort in a Unix based OS
- Systems engineering experience and/or cloud experience
- Reinforcement learning experience preferred
- Expertise in:
- Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Distributed ML
- Deep learning
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.
Lirio, LLC is based in Knoxville, Tennessee. This is a full-time, onsite position. We offer full benefits, including but not limited to medical insurance and 401K with matching. Lirio, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.