Lirio, The Behavior Change Company, is a behavioral engagement solution that uses machine learning, behavioral science, and persona-based messaging to help organizations motivate the people they serve to achieve better outcomes. The award-winning Lirio solution drives results in program participation, customer satisfaction, patient adherence, and beyond, far exceeding industry benchmarks for digital engagement. Lirio’s IDEAL Engagement Framework™ applies concepts of behavioral economics to segment and communicate with individuals on their terms, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time to impact behavior.
As Senior Accountant, you will support the accounting and operational needs of a rapidly growing company based in Knoxville. Your responsibilities will include the detailed monthly financial reporting process along with cash forecasting and day-to-day cash management. This is a good role for someone who wants to have a positive impact by identifying and implementing processes in a dynamic environment.
Financial & Accounting:
- Record journal entries and manage the GL for two ledgers.
- Produce consolidated reporting for management and shareholders.
- Cash Management including AR collection, billing, and revenue recognition.
- Maintaining the capitalization table.
- Identify areas for process improvement and recommend solutions as they may relate to GAAP reporting or tax and ERISA compliance.
- Recommend and implement processes to prepare the company for the future including financial or contract audits.
- Work with internal business partners to produce monthly operational performance reporting.
- Support the preparation of the annual tax returns by providing data and information to our third-party tax accountants.
- Support a compliant 401k program with timely and accurate remittances, reconciliations, and annual audit support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 5-10 years of Accounting experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic.
- Strong Excel experience required.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Experience responding to auditors and government agencies preferred.
- Ability to summarize complex topics and recommend concise solutions.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.
To apply, please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to [email protected] and specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Knoxville has an awesome developer and technology community, with many user groups for technologies beyond computing, such as 3D printing and “makers.” It is a wonderful college town with a great school system. There are many outdoor opportunities, such as state parks, streams, lakes, and greenways along with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and a wonderful culinary and foodie scene with craft breweries and distilleries.