Sales Operations Manager
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
Lirio is looking for a Sales Operations Manager, to fill a pivotal role in supporting the sales and account teams to help drive the success of our organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will partner with the sales team on all operational and analytical requests, which include reporting and analyzing key metrics of sales performance, using key metrics to advise the sales leadership team, and setting the strategic agenda for scalability and growth. In addition, this position will work closely with sales leadership to understand growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, and channel analysis.
- Manage all data going into and out of Salesforce, including forecasting and marketing material. This position owns the system of record for sales.
- Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to achieve objectives without management involvement.
- Own a “roadmap” for sales systems and formally document processes.
- Work closely with finance and sales leadership to understand forecasting and develop What-If Analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Salesforce.com and merging it with other data sets.
- Extensive experience in building complex reports and dashboards using advanced reporting tools.
- Excellent customer interfacing, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Laser focus on doing what’s right for the business and not just what’s easy.
Location: Nashville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.