Sales Manager – Energy
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
As Sales Manager – Energy, you will continue to expand our success in the industry while creating a world-class sales organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be responsible for growing the energy pipeline and capturing significant market share by using a consultative selling approach. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving year–over–year growth. The best fit for this role is someone who is passionate about client success, viewed as a trusted advisor, and driven to create value for the company through continued sales success.
- Act as a trusted advisor to energy companies and utilities to position Lirio as the must-have solution to achieve revenue targets.
- Manage all facets of the entire sales cycle from initial qualification through executed contract by evaluating the market, prioritizing key prospects, and developing an action plan to close new business.
- Accurately forecast opportunities that meet our strategic objectives while exceeding sales targets.
- Serve as a “voice of the customer” conduit to the product and marketing teams, providing input into the roadmap and client materials.
- Stay abreast of key energy trends to become the go-to expert for clients in the area of patient engagement.
- This position will require significant travel.
- Direct experience working in the energy sector, including energy companies and utilities, with an emphasis on innovative technology solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of how customer engagement solutions are positioned, sold, and integrated into enterprise CRM solutions.
- A trusted advisor with superior communication skills for potential and existing customers, the executive team, the Board, and the company.
- Competitive by nature with a love for winning with integrity.
- Ability to think creatively, collaborate, and thrive in a rapidly developing, early–stage growth company.
- Two to five years of experience in direct sales leadership in a player/coach capacity.
Location: Nashville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.