Machine Learning Engineer
Lirio, LLC is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join its Data Science Team. Lirio is a communication and technology company that applies behavioral science and persona segmentation to specific verticals (investment—Finworx; utility—Fiveworx; and healthcare—Wellworx) to optimize individualized communication at scale. In other words, we deliver the right message to the right person at the right time to drive the customer of one to take action. This is an opportunity to join a hardworking team with the mission of truly impacting lives and businesses for the better.
Our goal is to improve outcomes for service providers and the individuals they serve by strengthening relationships and guiding better decisions. We optimize individualized communication at scale using our proprietary IDEAL Engagement Framework™: 1) identify persona; 2) define objective; 3) engage using mass personalization; 4) achieve measurable outcomes; and 5) learn continuously, both the team and machine learning. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a vital role in developing Lirio’s core technology.
The Machine Learning Engineer works with Data Scientists and Developers to prototype and productionalize machine learning features.
- Work with Data Science team to test and prototype ML processes:
- Automated model building and testing
- Data acquisition, parsing, and cleaning
- Application of state-of-the-art AI algorithms
- Convert prototypes into production-ready code and work with Development Team to integrate with existing APIs and infrastructure
Education & Experience:
An ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree or higher
- Demonstrated capability in scientific computing (3+ years in corporate or academic settings) including but not limited to projects in:
- Machine learning
- Expertise in Python and NumPy
- Writes portable, extensible code
- Expertise in memory management and parallel computing
- Experience using version control
- Experience working in relational databases
- Comfortable in a Unix based OS
- Basic systems engineering experience and/or cloud experience
- Exposure to the basics of machine learning
Lirio is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, with support for remote employees for the right fit. We offer competitive benefits, including ample paid time off, and health insurance, among others. We have a great culture comprised of people who are committed to delivering results regardless of the challenges we face. We are growing and want great people to join our team.