Fiveworx Director of Customer Success – AI Technology Platform
Lirio is pioneering marketing and client relationship automation software. Machine learning and artificial intelligence are at the heart of our organization, and we are building a team of bright, invigorated life-long learners to truly master the art of automated communications. Our products use machine learning to help our clients improve outcomes for their clients by surfacing insights, tailoring their communications through persona-based messaging and personalization, and delivering recommendations for engagement via email and conversation.
We are looking for a hard-charging, inquisitive leader and team member who is customer focused, hungry for success, eager to learn, and comfortable in a fast-paced, all-hands-on-deck environment. If you want to work in a place where each day brings a new opportunity to make our world a better place while building something special from the ground up, we want you!
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) work with large electric and natural gas utility clients to drive outcomes, change behavior, and meet customer objectives. Lirio is a Knoxville, TN based company offering a technology platform that delivers digital marketing and communication to millions of our clients’ customers to drive program participation, increase customer satisfaction, and deliver energy savings.
As Director of Customer Success (DCS), you are responsible for leading our team of CSMs, quarterbacking new deployments of the platform, and managing and expanding existing client relationships to deliver on client objectives. You must be comfortable digging in and coordinating with the product department and senior management while fostering strong relationships with Fiveworx clients.
You are the client delivery expert and your team owns the relationships after deals are closed, at which point a CSM becomes the single point of contact for the client. CSMs oversee cross-functional delivery internally (working closely with sales, marketing, product, and legal). You will be our clients’ voice and advocate with the product team.
We are looking for someone who can seamlessly navigate complex customer organizations, ensure we stick the landing on deployments/implementations, understand the SaaS business model, and train our customers while keeping an external customer focus on delivering value.
- Onboard new clients, including the development of project plans, coordination of data transfers, and approval of marketing assets.
- Set up new instances in the Fiveworx software platform with client-branded materials, including customization of email template(s), content updates to align with client messaging, email contact list imports, and setup of reporting metrics.
- Build email marketing campaigns, ensure quality of all campaigns, and ensure all campaigns run as scheduled.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email marketing execution as required.
- Proofread content libraries for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Run reports, analyze customer data, and report findings to clients.
- Lead client calls to report on the progress of both product updates and client project performance.
- Serve as the voice of the client internally with product, marketing, sales, and legal.
- Actively participate in product planning and provide input on the product roadmap.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with all clients.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required—Ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 7-10 years of marketing or technology delivery experience, preferably in email marketing, marketing automation, customer lifecycle marketing, and/or direct marketing is a plus.
- STRONG written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Technical acumen—a high degree of comfort with and knowledge of data and data analysis, software, and technology and communicating with software engineers, product managers, and product/technology officers.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams to deliver on client objectives.
- Utility and/or energy efficiency industry knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud-based or enterprise ESPs and Database Marketing tools a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo).
- Passionate about client service.
- Collaborative, positive team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong marketing and customer service orientation.
- Detail oriented, well-organized, and execution oriented.
Lirio is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, with support for remote employees for the right fit. We offer competitive benefits, including ample paid time off, health insurance, and 401K matching, among others. We have a great culture comprised of people who are committed to delivering results regardless of the challenges we face. We are growing and want great people to join our team.