Director of Project Management
As Director of Project Management, you are responsible for leading the Project Management Team in quarterbacking client projects, understanding client objectives, coordinating internally with other departments and senior management, measuring success through data analysis, and reporting performance metrics. We are looking for a problem solver who can navigate complex project plans, understand the SaaS business model, and help our team deliver top value to clients.
Lead and inspire a team of Project Managers to deliver top-quality results.
- Coordinate resources and timelines for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability, and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Work with Account Managers to manage the relationship with the client.
- Onboard new clients, including development of project plan, coordination of data transfer, and approval of marketing assets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Build email marketing campaigns, ensure quality of all campaigns, and ensure all campaigns run as scheduled.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email marketing execution as required.
- Participate in client calls to report on progress with regards to both product updates and client project performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of project management experience, preferably in email marketing, technology, marketing automation, customer lifecycle marketing, and/or direct marketing.
- Experience successfully leading a team of project managers.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Technical acumen – High degree of comfort with and knowledge of data and data analysis, software, and technology, as well as communicating with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Chief Product/
- Utility and healthcare industry knowledge a plus.
- Collaborative, positive team player, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong marketing and customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with cloud-based or enterprise ESPs and Database Marketing tools a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo, Teamwork, Microsoft Team Services).
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.