Digital Communication Analyst
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
The Digital Communications Analyst is an integral part of the Lirio client experience. This person is responsible for overseeing the integrity and success of the digital B2C communication strategy and outcomes as they relate to bulk email and other delivery channels. This role will focus daily on the success of our B2C email sends. We are looking for a self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented individual who has actively and successfully managed digital media sends in the past.
- Create and enforce Lirio standards and practices for optimal digital engagement.
- Analyze all facets of client performance results to ensure the best possible digital media reputation.
- Recommend changes in send structure and processes to ensure highest degree of IP and domain reputation.
- Work cross-collaboratively with other internal teams, such as Product, Account Management, IT Ops, Marketing, and Support.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Monitor and report clients’ online reputation and risks according to clients’ performance expectations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of digital communication execution as required.
- Compile necessary project and portfolio plan and performance reports as assigned.
- Participate in client calls to report on progress with regards to both product updates and client project performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitatively-relevant or marketing field is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role in digital-focused mass marketing communication.
- Ability to quickly and effectively understand a variety of systems: Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, and WordPress.
- Knowledge of ESP/ISP processing algorithms and best practices as they relate to bulk email campaigns.
- Solid understanding of SMTP status codes.
- Extensive experience with various marketing and media channels and associated monitoring tools (email, social, SMS, etc.).
- Strong strategic marketing and analytics background with a proven track record of translating data into deliverable plans.
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and the ability to use data-driven analysis to support recommendations.
- Experience with ESP, domain reputation, and IP reputation optimization, with a demonstrated ability to continuously develop skills and knowledge in this area.
- Technical acumen—basic comfort with and knowledge of data and data analysis software and technology.
- Superior organization, self-motivation, and collaboration skills to be applied in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Flexibility and can-do attitude to manage unexpected situations successfully.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.