Lirio, The Behavior Change Company, is a behavioral engagement solution that uses machine learning, behavioral science, and persona-based messaging to help organizations motivate the people they serve to achieve better outcomes. The award-winning Lirio solution drives results in program participation, customer satisfaction, patient adherence, and beyond, far exceeding industry benchmarks for digital engagement. Lirio’s IDEAL Engagement Framework ™ applies concepts of behavioral economics to segment and communicate with individuals on their terms, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time to impact behavior.
As a Data Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Data Science & Machine Learning team, working in conjunction with Behavioral Psychologists and Data Scientists to apply analytical tools in order to uncover insights that provide value to our clients and the rest of the Lirio team. This is a position with learning and growth opportunities for the right person looking to expand their data science knowledge and skills. The position level and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position can be located in Knoxville or Nashville, TN.
- Apply tools to collect, parse, and preprocess data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Perform exploratory analysis to both inform business decisions and add value to Lirio’s core data science capabilities.
- Surface insights from analysis through visualization, narratives, and interactive tools.
- Evaluate statistical validity of findings.
- Aid in the design and evaluation of experiments and surveys.
- Speak at client meetings and external events.
Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in an analytical field, such as Mathematics or Statistics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated data wrangling and analysis capabilities.
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, or other open-source or commercial analytical platforms.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and principles.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex, technical information and scientific findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with communicating to C-level clients.
- Ability to use sound judgment and make good decisions, taking scientific and business needs into account.
- A self-starter with the ability to be productive both when working individually and as part of a group.
- Previous experience in energy data and/or healthcare data including providers or payers is highly desirable.
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.
To apply, please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to [email protected] and specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Knoxville has an awesome developer and technology community, with many user groups for technologies beyond computing, such as 3D printing and “makers.” It is a wonderful college town with a great school system. There are many outdoor opportunities, such as state parks, streams, lakes, and greenways along with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and a wonderful culinary and foodie scene with craft breweries and distilleries.