Lirio, The Behavior Change Company, is a behavioral engagement solution that uses machine learning, behavioral science, and persona-based messaging to help organizations motivate the people they serve to achieve better outcomes. The award-winning Lirio solution drives results in program participation, customer satisfaction, patient adherence, and beyond, far exceeding industry benchmarks for digital engagement. Lirio’s IDEAL Engagement Framework ™ applies concepts of behavioral economics to segment and communicate with individuals on their terms, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time to impact behavior.
As Account Manager, you will be the single point of contact for the client, owning the relationship between the client and Lirio. You will collaborate with Project Managers, who quarterback projects internally, and serve as the client’s internal voice and advocate at Lirio. We are looking for a problem solver who can navigate complex client organizations, understand the SaaS business model, and help our team deliver top value to clients.
- Serve as clients’ primary point of contact, owning client relationships upon contract execution.
- Collaborate with clients and Lirio Project Manager(s) to collect all necessary information for setting up new projects with client-branded materials, including customization of email template(s), content updates to align with client messaging, email contact list imports, and reporting metrics.
- Lead client calls to report on progress with regards to both product updates and client project performance.
- Identify potential business development opportunities; work with clients to expand existing scopes of work or propose new project ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of marketing or technology delivery experience, preferably in email marketing, marketing automation, customer lifecycle marketing, and/or direct marketing.
- 2-4 years of sales experience in technology, digital marketing, or similar industry.
- Technical acumen – High degree of comfort with and knowledge of data and data analysis, software, and technology, as well as communicating with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Chief Product/ Technology Officer(s).
- A detail and execution oriented, well-organized working style.
- Passion for customer service and delivery.
- Utility or healthcare industry knowledge a plus.
- Collaborative, positive team player, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong marketing and customer service orientation.
- Interest in understanding and interpreting email metrics and KPIs relative to campaign performance.
- Familiarity with cloud-based or enterprise ESPs and Database Marketing tools a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo, Basecamp, Microsoft Team Services).
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communications.
- Presentation skills.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.
To apply, please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to [email protected] and specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Knoxville has an awesome developer and technology community, with many user groups for technologies beyond computing, such as 3D printing and “makers.” It is a wonderful college town with a great school system. There are many outdoor opportunities, such as state parks, streams, lakes, and greenways along with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and a wonderful culinary and foodie scene with craft breweries and distilleries.