Changing behavior and driving results by delivering individualized communications at scale.
2017 Client Experience
- 2% of Total Spend Targeting Energy Efficiency Programs
- 28% of Total Available Population
- Engaged for 1/3 of the Year
- 60% of Total Program Participation
- 57% of kWh Savings
- 49% of Incentives Received
We believe that the right message to the right person at the right time can change the world.
Our process of matching the right message to the right person in three steps:
1. Start With the Individual
Unlike systems that begin with contact groups or lists, Lirio’s engagement algorithm begins with each contact record in the system.
2. Select Content
From dozens of field variables, the algorithm first selects the appropriate library based on persona type of the recipient; then it selects the content most appropriate for that individual from a large library of message elements.
3. Assemble & Send Best Next Message to the Individual
With the calculus of possible variables per message, the individual is sent one of thousands of possible variations.
- Past Engagement Activity (Opens, Clicks, Completions, Etc.)
- Past Messaging Exposures (Subject Line, Content Blocks, & Calls to Action)
- Propensity to Drive Behavioral Change
Machine Learning In Action
Our products use machine learning to improve understanding, engagement, and outcomes for our users.
- Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) Firms
- Enterprise clients
- Investment Companies
- Securities Firms (Broker Dealers)
- Residential energy providers and program implementers
- Commercial energy providers and program implementers
Our systems feature original content for segmented messaging and further customization.
The core purpose of our organization is to improve outcomes of the end clients by understanding, engaging, and providing relevant communication.